Dear Pine Grove Crossing Community,
We are excited to announce that policies and systems have been developed to allow for outdoor visitation. COVID-19 continues to be active in our city, and the risk to our residents is significant. For this reason it is important that you understand and comply with guidelines to minimize chances of transmission of this disease during your visit. There are specific measures proven to prevent transmission. Visits can be scheduled through the Sign-Up Genius link below.
Assisted Living: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0449AFAD2AA6FF2-assisted
They are as follows:
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more: This means that you may not hug or kiss your loved one and must always maintain a distance of 6 feet apart during your visit.
- Wearing of masks: Please wear a mask at all times during your visit and ensure that it safely covers your mouth and nose.
- Frequent handwashing: We will have hand sanitizer available. Please sanitize your hands at the beginning of your visit and any time you inadvertently touch your face or mouth.
On the day of your visit, please follow this process:
- On the day of your scheduled visit, please call if you are having any symptoms: fever above 100.0 degrees, chills, cough, other respiratory symptoms, malaise, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting, headache, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms. The visit will need to be cancelled if you are having any of these symptoms or have experienced them in the previous 14 days.
- If you are symptom free and have had no exposure to others with these symptoms, please call (303) 996-8000 to let the concierge know that you have arrived for your visit and come to the vestibule where staff will meet you. Staff will come and take your temperature, ask questions about any possible exposures, ensure that you have a mask and understand the precautions that must be followed. Staff will then direct you to the designated outdoor visitation area.
- Please be aware that you will not be able to come into the community at any time. Please do not leave the designated area to interact with any other residents or staff. Your loved one then be escorted to the visitation area.
- No more than 4 family members may participate in the visit. It is important that all persons participating in the visit maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart with the resident and each other during the visit.
Please understand that access to outdoor visitation may not be a permanent relaxation of COVID-19 precautions. The State of Colorado continues to monitor infection rates across the state and may further relax or restrict visitation policies in the future. We will keep you up to date as circumstances change.
Tom & Susie Finley – Founder and Principal